Saturday, January 25, 2014

Attention! Attention, please!

Have you ever been in a group of people in the midst a heated conversation and you want to put in your two cents but you're a polite person whom waits for people to finish speaking before giving them your input but every time you try and say something you are always cut off?

OR

Maybe you're in a relationship, long distance let's say, and your S.O is incredibly busy with specific things, and you know it to be true, but you just got surgery done and haven't heard from them in a day or so and you wait to see if they say anything and another day passes and another until you realize they either don't care or don't remember and when you DO hear from them, it's never a long conversation but rather a question about something insignificant like "do you remember where I put my blue sock?"

I don't think I'm a bad person if I want attention every now and then. All my life I feel as though I've walked all over and I allow it to happen because I am not the kind of person to make enemies.

But it has gotten to a point where, even in my relationship, I don't get attention and I'm fucking sick of it. This has been going on for almost 7 months and I am balancing in the middle of seeing how much longer I can stand it and giving up.

All I want is some recognition that I exist to you!

Send me something cute on facebook
Text me something MEANINGFUL during the day
Call me at least once every two days
Do something for me. Anything. Literally, it can be anything at this point. Like a flower you found in the garbage. I'll take it. It's better than the nothing I am getting now.

Just...woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment